Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas #6 - our festive week in pictures!

Quite frankly this week has been a little bit of write off. After Luke's spectacular vomiting display in the pottery painting shop, a trip to the doctor confirmed a nasty bout of gastroenteritis so we have stayed in most of the week and lounged around in sick stained pyjamas (yummy mummy?!) 
However as promised, this weeks 'week in pictures' is a festive one! 


We had a rather lovely start to the week painting pottery for Christmas gifts and decorating the tree. However our placement of the tree turned out to be a bit of a mistake as Luke is now far more interested in the fairy lights than eating his breakfast. 


We also sent off for this years Christmas cards, with Luke starring as a super cute Santa! We took the photo last week when he wasn't poorly - I'm really pleased with it and can't wait to see how the cards turn out. The photo was so easy to set up and only involved a beanbag, a throw, some baubles and fairy lights! Not as good as a professional but they look the part. 


As some of you may know from my Instagram, Saturday was a bit of a disaster day! After a week of being mummy mattress for a poorly baby, I was extremely sleep deprived so slept through my alarm, threw my breakfast down my self and to top it all off I ripped my favourite Ted Baker skirt when I gracefully fell out of my car...! However a new skirt and Pret's nut roast sandwich cheered me up and the rest of the day wasn't too bad (and ended in watching my all time favourite movie The Holiday and drinking much needed wine!). 



And that brings us to today which has been a slightly desperate yet very fun attempt to finish the last of my Christmas shopping! Luke is also now officially sitting up all on his own, and he is getting really strong! I have to admit it's scaring me slightly as crawling isn't that far off, and that means baby proofing everything and running round like a headless chicken! 
What have you been up to this week? Let me know in the comments :-)

Happy Blogmas! X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...