Pages

Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas #20 - Our Week in Pictures

Another week has flown by and there is now only one more to go until Christmas! I can't believe how quickly it has come around and how much I still have to do! 
This week it's more of a 'My' week in pictures really. It has been a week of Christmas parties, celebration and lots of prosecco! 


I had my work Christmas party this week at Goldbrick House in Bristol which was amazing and I would highly recommend. I wore my new dress and felt a million dollars the whole night. The food was delicious and the meal ended with one of he best chocolate brownies I have ever tried. 

We had a festive rhyme time too this week which involved Christmas nursery rhymes, carols and Christmas jumpers! 

I also had a mummy Christmas this week with some of my favourite people in the whole world. It was a prosecco filled night of giggles and something we should definitely do more often! 

Other than that our week had mainly been filled with Christmas shopping and cuddles. Luke's been recovering from being poorly, so I have been running round like a headless chicken trying to pick up the last few presents and find the right ribbon to match my wrapping paper! 

Next weeks 'week in pictures' will, I'm sure, be filled with pictures from our first Christmas Day as a family. I can't wait to share them with you!

What have you all been up to this week? 

Happy Blogmas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...