Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas #17 - A Christmas Sing Song!

I think out of the whole week Thursday's is probably my favourite day, and that's because it is Rhyme Time day! 

Every week at our local library, they have a free nursery rhyme sing-a-long session. Myself and a group of my favourite mummies in the whole world meet before hand for much needed coffee (usually accompanied by a large slice of cake for breakfast!) and then head over to sing our hearts out! 

Today was an extra fun Rhyme Time as it was the last one before Christmas, so we got to sing festive nursery rhymes and Carols! Such classics as the wheels on the bus were changed to the skis on the sleigh, while other songs were given a Santa related twist. We dressed the boys up in their various ebarassing jumpers, elf outfits and Santa hats and they all looked absolutely adorable! 


I'm not sure how I'm going to cope without my weekly sing song over the Christmas period, but I can guarantee I will be back in January and I'm already excited! 

Happy Blogmas! X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...