Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas #15 - Look at what we made!

So today we hopped in the car and went to pick up the cups we painted for both Luke's Grannies.


And here they are! I am so pleased with how they have turned out. I was a little be nervous about how the colours were going to turn out - they go quite a few shades darker when they are fired and they were chosen at random and in a hurry as Luke had projectile vomited all over the shop!)
I am also totally in love with the handprints. They have come out really clearly and I kind of wish I'd done one for myself now! Maybe I'll have to take a trip back in the new year. 


I have decided they are going to be presents from Luke to his Grannies  and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they open them on Christmas Day (I'm secretly hoping that a few tears will be shed!) 
I think we all know what daddy is getting for Father's Day next year... 

Happy Blogmas! X
Mummuddlingthrough

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh what lovely gifts I'm sure the grannies are going to be over the moon to receive these! Thanks so much for linking to #coolmumclub and have a fab Crimbo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...